Local delivery now available for print products in Chicago and Dallas
The UPS Store Print On Demand local delivery service is now available at 180 The UPS Store locations in Chicago and Dallas. Customers can choose local delivery during checkout when ordering everything from business cards and presentations, to flyers and brochures. The UPS Store is partnering with Deliv™, a leading same-day delivery company that integrates with The UPS Store online print website to schedule and fulfill print deliveries.
January 2017 Press Release
Here’s How It Works:
- Add your print products to your shopping cart
- If the print products in your shopping cart are eligible for Print On Demand local delivery, you’ll be able to select the local delivery option during check-out
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your online print and delivery order
- Once your print job is produced, you will receive another email to schedule a convenient, one-hour* delivery time
Right now, The UPS Store Print On Demand local delivery service is available in two select markets. Click the button below to see a list of delivery ZIP codes in Chicago, IL and Dallas, TX.
Check your ZIP Code for Availability
Deliv is a same-day delivery service available in select U.S. cities. Once your upsstoreprint.com order is confirmed, we'll send you an email to schedule your delivery with Deliv. When your order is out for delivery, you'll receive an email that will include your Deliv driver's name and photo.
* One-hour from the time the print job is completed by The UPS Store and the customer selects a delivery window.