Our Pack & Ship Guarantee just got better
The Pack & Ship Guarantee may now be extended to include coverage for USPS® and DHL® shipments.†
If a participating The UPS Store® location packs your item using only new materials purchased at that participating location, and ships the package via UPS, USPS, or DHL (on that participating location’s applicable UPS, USPS, or DHL account) and that item is damaged or lost in transit, you’ll be reimbursed*:
- The item's value (subject to the lesser of actual value, replacement or repair cost)
- The full retail price you paid for packaging materials and services
- Your cost for shipping (excluding Declared Value charges or costs for Insurance as applicable)
For UPS shipments, if you do not declare the value of the item at the time of the transaction and purchase Declared Value for that amount, your maximum reimbursement for the item’s value is $100.
The Pack & Ship Guarantee does not apply to UPS:
- Shipments processed through UPS.com or on your UPS account Customer-packed packages
- Shipments packed in materials provided free-of-charge by any carrier
- Items shipped via UPS Freight, UPS Supply Chain Solutions or any other carrier
- Items excluded or restricted from transportation by UPS or in violation of the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service
The Pack & Ship Guarantee does not apply to USPS:
- Shipments processed through USPS.com
- Shipments packed using USPS free packaging
- Items excluded or restricted from transportation by the USPS or in violation of the USPS Shipping Restrictions
The Pack & Ship Guarantee does not apply to DHL:
- Shipments processed through DHL.com
- Shipments packed using DHL free packaging
- Items excluded or restricted from transportation by the USPS or in violation of the DHL Terms and Conditions of Carriage
*Available at participating locations. See center for details. Restrictions and limitations apply. Items shipped by UPS are subject to UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions.
†If your package is insured through the UPS Capital® Flexible Parcel Multi-Carrier Program (the “FMC Program”) and it is damaged or lost in transit, you’ll be reimbursed in accordance with The UPS Store® center’s insurance policy issued pursuant to the FMC Program. The FMC Program is underwritten by an authorized insurance company and issued through licensed insurance producers affiliated with UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc., and other affiliated insurance agencies. UPS Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. and its licensed affiliates are wholly owned subsidiaries of UPS Capital Corporation. Insurance coverage is not available in all jurisdictions. Restrictions and limitations apply, subject to the applicable The UPS Store center FMC Program insurance policy.