About Our Pack & Ship Guarantee
If a participating The UPS Store® location packs your item and ships it via UPS® and that item is damaged or lost in transit, you’ll be reimbursed*:
- The item's value (subject to the lesser of actual value, replacement or repair cost per the item's UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service)**
- The full retail price you paid for packaging materials and services
- Your cost for shipping (excluding Declared Value charges)
If you do not declare the value of the item at the time of the transaction and purchase Declared Value for that amount, your maximum reimbursement for the item’s value is $100.
The Pack & Ship Guarantee applies to packages:
- Packed by The UPS Store associates, and using only new materials purchased at a participating location and shipped by The UPS Store location that packed it, via UPS on that store's UPS account to any domestic or international destination serviced by UPS
The Pack & Ship Guarantee does not apply to:
- Shipments processed through UPS.com or on your UPS account Customer-packed packages
- Items packed in materials provided free-of-charge by any carrier
- Items shipped via UPS Freight, UPS Supply Chain Solutions or any other carrier
- Items excluded or restricted from transportation by UPS or in violation of the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service
Terms contained in the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service
* Restrictions and limitations apply. Ask an associate for full details.
** Minus the cost to declare the package.