Direct your customers, employees, guests, clients, members, and/or other end users to The UPS Store® to provide them a convenient way to return items or merchandise to you. With over 4,500 The UPS Store locations, returning items has never been more convenient.
All customers have to do is simply drop the return off at any one of our many stores and our Certified Packing Experts will get their items to where they need to go, safely.
You have the option to have all shipping and/or packing charges billed to you monthly or to have the customer, employee, guest, client, member, and/or other end-user pay for the service at the time of the transaction.
Better Customer Experience
- Convenient retail locations to drop off items
- Certified Packing Experts ensure proper packaging
- Get receipts with all the details of the return
Reduce Cost and Save Time
- Eliminate the need to send empty boxes to customers
- Stay focused on your business
- Reduce damages on insufficiently packed items
- Increase reclamation rates
How The UPS Store Returns Program Works
- Your customer requests to return an item
- You direct your customer to the nearest The UPS Store location
- Your customer presents the return to The UPS Store location
- The UPS Store packs (as necessary) and ships your item per your instructions
- You receive a consolidated and itemized monthly bill of all transactions
Take the Next Step
Ready to find out how our Corporate Retail Solutions can be tailored to your specific business needs? Simply fill out the CRS Business Application to have one of our Account Managers contact you.
Our Exchanges solution can help your company save time and money by expediting the exchange process for your customer, employee, guest, client, member, and/or other end user.